This position has now been filled
PR Account Director, with proven success in healthcare and life science accounts.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with the vision and tenacity to lead and inspire a PR team within an award-winning, highly regarded integrated PR consultancy. The right person is likely to have board director potential and must have a passion and interest in the healthcare and technology fields.
Desirable experience includes:
- Advising clients on public relations, corporate communications, crisis communications, and social media
- An excellent communicator, with strong copywriting and inter-personal skills
- Holding in-depth media networks, including medical technology, healthcare and life science, ideally augmented by experience working in other sectors also.
- A team leader and mentor to Account Managers and Account Executives
- Strong project management skills, able to oversee multiple client programmes concurrently
- A strong commercial instinct, with experience of working in a consultancy being essential
- Demonstrable background in growing client accounts and securing new business wins
Responsibilities and Duties
You will take the lead in understanding the client brief, developing strategies to deliver valuable results, and leading the team to deliver PR programmes on time and within budget. You will be responsible for the commercial success of your accounts, tracking profitability and servicing levels on all accounts, and playing a leading role in new business pitches and proposals.
Huge opportunity to grow with the firm through ambitious period of company growth
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, contact guy at montpr.com